12 James Wheeler Place
Life-Long Family Home In Serene Bush Setting
- Flowing open plan lounge/dining area, separate casual family living
- Interiors deliver seamless outdoor flow to a full length decked balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, induction cooktop, meals bar
- Private and sheltered alfresco entertaining courtyard, downstairs rumpus
- Five sizeable bedrooms with built-ins, main has walk-in and ensuite
- Full main bathroom, laundry with w/c, ample storage options throughout
- Superbly elevated sandstone sitting area with sublime bush views
- Beautifully landscaped terraced gardens, low-maintenance 753.5sqm
- Fully ducted two zone reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double garage with internal access, workshop/gym, attic storage
- Quick access to trendy lakeside dining and express B-line city buses
Wheeler Heights Neighbourhood Profile
A small but mighty addition to the landscape of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Wheeler Heights is surrounded by nature reserves, parkland, and neighbours the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon. With hundreds of acres of lush bushland and plenty of beaches within a short drive, this small community of 3,000 residents is the prime base for any family looking to get in touch with nature.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).