11/51 Howard Avenue
Massive Beachside Apartment
- Spacious living and dining room opening to a north facing balcony for barbecues
- Kitchen with stainless gas appliances, dishwasher and integrated laundry
- Two king sized bedrooms both fitted with built in wardrobes
- Oversized lock-up garage, classic style bathroom with bath and shower
- Ideal choice for first homebuyers, downsizers or investment in a handy beachside location
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $1,084 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).