28/21-23 Shackel Avenue
Ultra-Chic Security Apartment With Large Sunlit Terrace
- Peacefully placed to the rear of an immaculately maintained building
- Extensive L-shaped living space with separate dining area off the kitchen
- Sliding glass doors open to a private sunlit north terrace with leafy outlooks
- Open plan CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooktops and s/steel dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes, main has an ensuite
- Ultra-modern bathrooms, internal laundry, covers a sizeable 103sqm on title
- Bright and airy interiors, soaring ceilings and timber look floating floors
- Easy stroll to eateries, walk to B-line city buses and Warringah Mall
- Minutes to Dee Why, Long Reef, Curl Curl, Freshwater and Manly Beach
- Lock-up garage located in a secure basement, pet-friendly building
Water Rates - $186 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $312 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $932 Per Quarter
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).