6 Painters Parade
Fusing timeless charm with contemporary style
- Picture perfect façade for instant appeal, timeless period features
- A selection of generously proportioned living and dining areas
- North facing timber entertainers' deck and a secure level backyard
- Elegant stone topped kitchen with stainless gas appliances, meals bar
- Easy indoor and outdoor transition for streamlined family living
- Generously scaled light-filled bedrooms fitted with built in wardrobes
- Parents retreat with a chic open ensuite, flexible playroom/4th bedroom
- Bright main bathroom with bath, separate w/c, guest powder room
- Laundry with cabinetry, freshy painted interiors, new flooring, fireplace
- Lock up garage, under house storage/workshop, solid double brick
- A short stroll to Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre, close to schools and parks
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).