1/25 Redman Road
Renovated Ground Floor Retreat Close To Lifestyle Options
- Open living/dining embraces seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Oversized alfresco entertaining patio surrounded by lush greenery
- Separate renovated kitchen with new stainless oven and dishwasher
- Two sizeable bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, main opens to patio
- Refreshed bathroom with bath and shower, laundry with custom cabinetry
- Single carport, freshly painted, new carpet and blinds, own hot water service
- A perfect option for young couples, families, downsizers or investors
Strata Rates: $936.59 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $350 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $171 p/q (approx.)
Total Size: 109.3 sqm (approx.)
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022