2/1665 Pittwater Road
Light & Bright, Modern Apartment
- Modern open plan kitchen
- Three bedrooms, one with built-ins
- Wide timber floors with cozy fire place
- Good sized storage cupboards and internal laundry
- Large modern bathroom with huge shower
- Secure two space parking with large storeroom
- Close to Mona Vale shops, local transport and beach
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $350 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $700 Per Quarter
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021