3/12 Roger Street
As New Designer Living With Enviable Outdoor Space
- Stone crafted kitchen with Smeg gas appliances, meals bar
- Sweeping living area under high ceilings for light and air-flow
- Expansive terrace caters for large scale alfresco entertaining
- Sizeable bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, master with ensuite
- Sleek bathrooms, main with bath, internal laundry, gas hot water
- Secure car space, storage cage, visitor parking, air conditioning
Strata Rates: $1042.10 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $195 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $350.50 p/q (approx.)
Total Size: 207 sqm (approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021