86 Lascelles Road
3 Bedroom House With Attached Self Contained Flat
- North-facing freestanding original fibro home.
- Sunny dine-in gas kitchen – with views to backyard
- Tidy lounge room
- Oversized rear yard with space for a pool STCA
- Main house, three bedrooms, 1 bathroom with shower in bath
- Covered decked porch with adjoining laundry
- Increasingly rare blank canvass opportunity
- Drive way parking, gas heating and hot water
Water Rates - $179.06 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $350.51 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).