12/7-11 Collaroy Street
Appealing Lifestyle Abode By The Sea
- Modern interiors are awash with abundant natural light
- Spacious open living/dining offers effortless outdoor transition
- Terrace perfect for relaxed entertaining captures sea breezes
- Stone finished kitchen equipped with dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Two sizeable bedrooms with built-ins, main has full ensuite
- Contemporary bathrooms, internal laundry, plantation shutters
- Secure car space, lock up storage, ample visitor parking
Water Rates - $171 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $289 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $979 Per Quarter
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. Thatâ€™s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if youâ€™re interested).