4/2-10 Hawkesbury Avenue
Modern Garden Apartment With A Focus On Low-Maintenance Lifestyle Living
Transformed by a stylish renovation, this pet-friendly garden apartment is set to the rear of a modern security complex in retreat like peace and privacy. Designed to provide a high standard of contemporary living, with quality finishes throughout, all-weather alfresco entertaining and secure wrap-around north easterly level lawn. Positioned for walk-to-everywhere convenience with Dee Why's town centre a short stroll away, with its trendy establishments, supermarkets and B-line city buses, plus a 5-minute bike ride to the beach.
- Open plan living area with designated lounge and dining
- Stone kitchen with stainless gas appliances and meals bar
- East facing alfresco patio, covered for yearly enjoyment
- Carpeted bedrooms with built-ins, main has ensuite
- Child-friendly wrap-around level lawn and gardens
- Sleek main bathroom with shower/bath, internal laundry
- Gas hot water and heating, air conditioning, NBN ready
- Plantation shutters, LED lights, ample storage, bbq bayonet
- Block A accessed via Westminster Avenue , intercom entry
- Secure parking space, storeroom, internal lift access
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021