24/10 Goodwin Street
The Perfect Downsize, Upsize Option Opposite Narrabeen Beach
- Easy access via a few steps into your own private entry
- Separate lounge and dining enhanced by newly tiled floors
- Easy flow to an oversized alfresco entertaining terrace
- Kitchen with dishwasher and stainless oven, adjacent laundry
- Bathroom dressed in neutral tones, freshly painted throughout
- Double bedrooms flooded with natural light, main has built-ins
- Security parking with space for storage, air conditioning
- Residents pool, solid double brick construction, downlights, new carpet
- Located footsteps to B-line city buses and stroll to village shops
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $350 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $1388 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).