5 Stanley Street
Newport Golden Triangle Beach House With Separate Cottage
- Interconnecting lounge, family/dining rooms offer family inclusive living
- Stone finished kitchen with island breakfast bar, stainless gas appliances
- Easy flow to a private wrap-around north facing alfresco entertaining deck
- Parents retreat with sunny balcony taking in elevated leafy green outlooks
- Teenage/kids retreat providing additional living space and optional bed
- Lower ground area perfect for gym, studio or storage with bathroom
- Modern flooring, bright freshly painted interiors, cosy gas fireplace
- Carport with internal access, plus additional off-street parking
- Well-appointed and spacious garden granny flat with its own private access
- An easy walk to trendy cafes, dining, boutiques and the beautiful Pittwater
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021