15/10 Francis Street
Renovated - Just Move In!
- New kitchen
- Fresh paint and flooring throughout, gives this unit a bright and airy feel
- Minimum common walls add to the feeling of privacy
- Bright and spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Lock up garage offers enviable extra storage and remote access
- Generous sized bedrooms, master with built in
- Internal laundry and separate toilet
Water Rates - $177 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $792 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).