40 Frenchs Forest Road
Exclusive to Upstate Database - Family Retreat Prepared For Easy Living And Entertaining
- Open plan living and dining area opens out to a spacious & private covered entertaining area
- Expansive gas kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless appliances
- Alfresco entertaining area extends to level lawn, manicured gardens and chicken coop
- Three good sized bedrooms, master bedroom has an ensuite
- Ultra-modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Second living area/study area, hardwood timber floors throughout
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, ample storage
- Carport and off-street parking for additional vehicles
- Easy access to Warringah Mall, close to reserves and B-line buses to the city
Similar Properties in the area
Frenchs Forest Neighbourhood Profile
With North Sydney’s best beaches just down the road and the CBD just a 13km ride away, the small, local, and family-friendly community of Frenchs Forest is shaping up to be the new ‘it’ suburb north of the city. The sense of pride amongst its neighbourhoods is infectious as friendly locals meet and greet each other on the quiet streets, with several great schools nearby making this area a huge drawcard for young families looking for space to grow.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).