6/1 Woolcott Street
Newport Lifestyle Pad In Idyllic Setting
- Open plan living area with oversized windows for natural light
- Private balcony overlooks the charming Woolcott Reserve gardens
- Modern kitchen with stainless appliances and ample cupboard space
- Generously scaled bedroom with built-in robes opens to balcony
- Bathroom with corner spa and integrated laundry facilities
- Lock up garage with storage, appealing pet-friendly building
- Stroll to 'The Newport', ovals, tidal pool and beautiful Pittwater
Water Rates - $179.06 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $350.51 Per Quarter
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).