Level 1 2/44 Rose Avenue
Six Attached Homes - Four Available!
The boutique development comprises of 6 attached homes. Features include;
- Specifically designed for the over 55's downsizer with house-like proportions
- Free-flowing open-plan living and dining spaces with an abundant natural light
- Floor to ceiling windows further accentuate the glorious sense of space
- Gourmet stone crafted kitchens, equipped with Miele gas appliances
- Seamless outdoor integration to the large alfresco entertainer's terraces
- Low-maintenance landscaped gardens, North/West aspect, pet friendly complex
- Three double bedrooms with bed-in-robes, modern bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Deluxe master suite complete with plenty of storage and ensuite with bath
- Easy lift access, ducted air conditioning, gas bbq outlet, quality timber flooring
- Over-sized double garage equivalent to 3 car garage with additional storage space
- Quiet street location, ample street parking, and quality double brick construction
- Conveniently positioned moments to city/Manly and local buses services
- Walking distance to village shops, with cafes, supermarket and amenities
- Experienced developer/ builder, due for completion spring 2020
Register your interest on the link below
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Similar Properties in the area
Wheeler Heights Neighbourhood Profile
A small but mighty addition to the landscape of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Wheeler Heights is surrounded by nature reserves, parkland, and neighbours the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon. With hundreds of acres of lush bushland and plenty of beaches within a short drive, this small community of 3,000 residents is the prime base for any family looking to get in touch with nature.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022