2/19 Holborn Avenue
Ground Floor Pet-Friendly Apartment with Courtyard
- Open plan living and dining with outdoor flow to courtyard
- Separate kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances
- Two bedrooms, main with built in wardrobe
- Bright full bathroom and internal laundry, ceiling fans
- Single lock-up garage, well-kept common areas
- Footsteps to Dee Why Public school, close to the PCYC and the library
Strata: $1093 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $350 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $177 p/q (approx.)
Total Area: 106 sqm (approx.)
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).