85A Beacon Hill Road
Sun-Drenched Townhome with Ample Outdoor Space
- Functional low maintenance layout caters for a fuss free lifestyle
- Combined sunlit living and dining space which offers easy outdoor flow through French doors
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with new gas appliances
- Both bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes, study/work from home nook
- Great separation between the living/entertaining and accommodation areas
- Updated Bathroom with internal laundry
- Freshly painted, new flooring, gas heating outlet and new Rianni gas hot water system
- Pet-friendly, immaculate landscaped common areas
- Two car spaces with generous turning bay
- Leave apartment living behind and own your own piece of land on the gorgeous Northern Beaches!
Water Rates: $160 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $350 p/q (approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).