3/18-20 Shackel Avenue
Pet-Friendly Garden Retreat Set On 111sqm
- Stylish interiors deliver a practical floorplan with 111sqm on title
- Flowing open plan design with spacious proportions for living and dining
- Sun splashed alfresco patio extends to level lawn wrapped in mature gardens
- Stone finished island kitchen equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
- Double carpeted bedroom with built-ins and access to the garden surrounds
- Sleek bathroom with internal laundry and plantation shutters
- Video, wheelchair access, pet-friendly, gas heating/hot water, bbq bayonet
- Secure parking space plus oversized storage area, ample visitor parking
- A great option for busy professionals, couples, downsizers and investors
- Close proximity to supermarkets, eateries, parks and day-to-day amenities
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $335 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $832 Per Quarter
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).