4/1264 Pittwater Road
Modern Pet-Friendly Courtyard Apartment Moments From the Beach and Lake
- Ample natural light throughout
- Spacious living and dining opens to a large private courtyard
- Bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and overlooks courtyard
- Separate full bathroom with shower and bath, internal laundry
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of bench & cupboard space
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, plenty of storage throughout, new carpet
- Easily accessible secure car space with lock up storage cage
- Modern, pet-friendly complex
- Just a stroll to The beach, the lake and many great shops and eateries
Strata: $660 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $350 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $177 p/q (approx.)
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).