1527/9-17 Howard Avenue
Redefining Low-Maintenance Contemporary Beachside Living
- Prime corner position with unobstructed 270 degree north east views
- Streamlined interiors embrace abundant natural light and air-flow
- Open lounge and dining extends to a covered seaside entertainers' terrace
- Stone finished kitchen equipped with stainless steel Smeg gas appliances
- Double bedrooms with built-ins open to second balcony, main has ensuite
- Study nook, concealed internal laundry, ample storage, air conditioning
- Two secure car spaces, lift access, visitor parking, video intercom, pet-friendly
- Residents gym, 25m pool, sauna on-site childcare centre, building manager
- A contemporary lifestyle option for downsizers with direct access to amenities
- An ideal choice for busy professionals, beach lovers and smart investors
- A level 10-minute walk to trendy seaside dining, oceanfront parks and tidal pool
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022