12 Lagoon View Road
Tranquil Family Home Of Undeniable Appeal With Ocean Views
- Separate lounge and dining enhanced by hardwood timber floors
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and casual living area
- Interiors flow to an elevated deck with ocean views and sea breezes
- Three upstairs bedrooms, lower level parents retreat with ensuite
- Contemporary main bathroom with shower over bath configuration
- Entertainers deck, bar and a privately placed 'mancave' with w/c
- Sheltered parking for two cars, gas heating, abundant storage options
Similar Properties in the area
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022