10/11-13 Holborn Avenue
First Floor, North East Aspect, Modern And Spacious
Quality build in 2009, modern and fresh with a spacious open plan design along with beautiful fixtures and fittings, the oversized balcony is a stand out feature. Undercover, it provides the ultimate outdoor retreat with plenty of room to entertain guests in the all-day sunshine.
Well maintained pet-friendly building with incredibly low strata rates perfect for downsizers, young families, professional couples and investors. Located in an attractive security complex and just moments from Dee Why's Town centre, all the conveniences are at your fingertips, offering an easy Northern Beaches lifestyle and an easy walk to B-line city buses.
- An attractive & modern security building, 105 SQM on title
- Flooded with sunlight with a superb north east aspect
- Huge undercover balcony with plenty of room to entertain
- Caesar Stone kitchen, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Bathrooms with quality fixtures & fittings & stone vanity top
- Both bedrooms with BIR's, master bedroom with ensuite
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, internal New York style laundry
- Single security parking space, gas cooking/heating and hot-water
- Plenty of storage throughout this immaculate 11 years young unit
Water Rates - $179.06 per quarter
Council Rates - $350.51 per quarter
Strata Rates - $853.80 per quarter
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).