1/73 Pacific Parade
North Facing Ground Floor Classic A Stroll To Lifestyle Options And Beach
- Generous light-filled living area opens outdoors to patio
- Easy flow to balcony with green leafy outlooks and sea breezes
- Separate original gas kitchen with adjoining internal laundry
- Two good sized bedrooms main fitted with built-in robes
- Bright bathroom with a shower over bath, single carport
- Smart opportunity for first time buyers, renovators or investors
- Walk to trendy seaside eateries, oceanfront parks and tidal pool
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).