19/12-14 Richmond Avenue
Architecturally Designed Top Floor Apartment
Architecturally designed this top floor north facing apartment is 5 years young and is surrounded by natural light and green bush outlook with manicured gardens. 'The Richmond ' is a well respected building in the area. Short stroll to Dee Why beach, city transport, restaurants & shops.
- Lift access to the front door.
- Open living & dining with contemporary style
- As new U-shaped kitchen with SMEG appliances and stone benchtops
- Two large bedrooms both with built-ins and main with ensuite
- Entertaining all weather north balcony
- Both bathrooms have skylights and are of good size
- Timber floor, plantation shutters & ducted air conditioning
- 2.5 ceiling height
- Extended secure storage at basement
- CCTV security building and colour video intercom
- Seconds to Dee Why beach, restaurants, B-line to the city, shops and parklands
- Ideal for the downsizer or professional couple.
- Pet friendly (upon application)
Water Rates - $149.51 per quarter
Council Rates - $275.60 per quarter
Strata Rates - $1237.25 per quarter
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).