101/22-24 Lagoon Street
Bespoke Sanctuary Of Space And Superior Quality For the Over 55's
- Open plan living area with gas fireplace framed by wall to wall sliding doors
- Wrap-around all-weather balcony with lake views, perfect for entertaining
- Chic stone crafted kitchen with high end Smeg gas appliances, wine fridge
- East facing bedroom with built-ins, designer bathroom with underfloor heating
- Entry hall, extensive bespoke cabinetry/storage, European laundry with dryer
- Video intercom, engineered flooring, ducted air conditioning, NBN ready
- Secure tandem parking, level lift access, visitor parking, pet-friendly building
- Prestige development by DevelopmentLink, 200 metres from the breaking waves
- Vibrant array of shops, cafes and restaurants just moments from your doorstep
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022