9/134 Ocean Street
Stylish Two Bedroom with Study
- Open plan living and dining flows to sunny north facing alfresco entertaining terrace
- Modern kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and Smeg stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with built-ins, plantation shutters and luxury ensuite
- Handy separate study, nursery/guest room or storage space
- Large modern family bathroom with bath/shower
- Neatly hidden 'New York' style internal laundry with dryer and a separate linen cupboard
- Secure tandem garage for 2 vehicles with auto garage door
- Gated security complex with intercom access
- Walk to local shops, cafes and transport
- Positioned on the first level of this well maintained and sought after complex, ideal for the downsizer or astute buyers as an investment opportunity
Water Rates - $177.12 per quarter
Council Rates - $402.02 per quarter
Strata Rates - $1,675.25 per quarter
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).