9/1337 Pittwater Road
A Serene Lakefront Haven Of Low Maintenance Peninsula Convenience
Wake up to ever-changing scenes from this beautifully presented townhome, occupying a tightly held lakefront position within the solid 'Rosella Gardens' complex. It reveals a fresh contemporary feel, with a focus on spacious indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, with secure level lawn and direct access to the lake. Enjoying tranquil water views and a host of lifestyle activities at your fingertips, including picturesque walking trails, fine dining and cafes, plus a short walk to schools, B-line city buses and the beach.
- Enviable easy to maintain layout set over two spacious levels
- Open plan living/dining area enhanced by modern flooring
- Separate kitchen with stainless oven and ample cupboard space
- Two upstairs carpeted bedrooms complete with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with built-ins and balcony with lake views
- Updated full bathroom, laundry/guest powder, generous storage
- Entertaining deck, perfect for hosting family and friends
- Enclosed level lawn tropical gardens and private rear access
- Neutral colour scheme, freshly painted, newly carpeted
- Two car garaging, own hot water service, visitor parking
- Positioned to live a healthy and active Northern Beaches lifestyle
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022