2/63 Foamcrest Avenue
Boutique Three Bedroom Abode In Prized Position
Peacefully positioned within a boutique block of only five, this newly refreshed apartment offers a generous 122sqm on title in one of Newport's most sought-after streets. It reveals a beautifully presented and thoughtful design with great separation between the living and accommodation zones, enhanced by windows on three sides and lovely leafy outlooks at every turn. Its enviably placed behind trendy Newport Village, with its selection of eateries, boutiques and shops, plus a short stroll to the beach.
- Immediate sense of space, unique dual aspects allow for abundant natural light
- Open plan living and dining area with custom cabinetry and shelving
- Generous covered balcony takes in a private leafy outlook and sea breeze
- Separate stone kitchen with stainless oven, dishwasher and meals bar
- Three comfortable spacious bedrooms fitted with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over bath, integrated laundry facilities, freshly painted
- Oversized lock up garage with workshop, storage and internal access
- Benefits from recently updated common areas, solid double brick building
- Located to schools, child-friendly parks, ocean pool and city buses
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022