15/11-13 Holborn Avenue
Contemporary Living Moments From All The Action
- Open plan living/dining offers immediate sense of space and flow
- Enjoy the leafy outlook while entertaining family or friends
- Stone finished kitchen complete with stainless gas appliances
- Two generous bedrooms fitted with built-ins, main has ensuite
- Bathroom with integrated laundry, air conditioning, timber floors
- Secure parking space with internal building access, intercom entry
- Well maintained building, very low strata rates, gas heating
- Moments to thriving eateries, supermarkets and amenities
Water Rates - $179.06 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $350.51 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $804.55 Per Quarter
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).