16/105-109 Lagoon Street
North-East Corner Beach Lifestyle Apartment
First floor North-East corner position security apartment, in a boutique development which has been recently painted, and new carpet placed in the common areas. This light-filled and well-proportioned interior, showcases superior finishes and fixtures throughout, with a clever use of space providing the ultimate in easy-care beach-side living. Its ultra-convenient location is walking distance to shops, seaside eateries and B-Line city buses.
- The kitchen and connecting good-sized laundry features stone bench tops throughout both
- Kitchen includes stainless-steel appliances, gas cooking, integrated microwave and dishwasher + plenty of pantry space
- The combined living and dining space connects seamlessly with your front balcony, which has sliding
- Two good-sized bedrooms, both with Built-ins and master with ensuite
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Secure basement parking + 2 large storage cages
- Healthy strata
- Pet friendly U.A
Live just 250m to Narrabeen beach, 80m to the Lakeside and an easy stroll to seaside eateries, village shops and the B-Line buses. This location leaves you wanting nothing more.
Enjoy a relaxed, yet vibrant beach lifestyle where everything you need is within your reach.
Water: $177.12 per quarter
Council: $350.50 per quarter
Levies: $1094.51 per quarter
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022