20/47 Pacific Parade
Oversized Beach Apartment
In a secure, well maintained complex on Dee Why's sought-after beach side, this first floor apartment is one of the largest in the block and newly renovated. It presents as a spacious first home or investment just a short level walk from the beach. A comfortable stroll to Dee Why Grand shops, oceanfront cafes and city buses.
- Solid double brick 'Dolphin Court' building featuring entry intercom security
- Bright, airy interiors with only the one common wall and including a balcony
- Combined living/dining, newly updated gas kitchen has quality appliances
- Generously proportioned bedrooms, main bedroom with freestanding robes
- New bathroom tiled floor-to-ceiling has a stand-in bath and separate shower
- High ceilings, new floating timber floors and multiple ceiling fans throughout
- Large renovated internal laundry & an over sized lock-up garage with mezzanine storage
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).