93 Ryan Place
Oversized Family Home Offers Peace & Privacy Amongst the Treetops
Tightly held and much loved, this versatile family home features picturesque treetop vistas and an abundance of space throughout. It's been recently refurbished to offer plenty of liveability for today's busy lifestyles, incorporating multiple living and dining areas and a choice of decks, set over 4 well-appointed levels. Enjoy a family package now on 721sqm, close to schools, Westfield Shopping Centre, B-line buses and a short drive to surf beaches.
- Bright and airy interiors, freshly painted & new carpet throughout
- Updated eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample bench and cupboard space
- Flexible living spaces over each level easily accommodate growing families, separate study nook
- Deep alfresco deck offers space for seamless entertaining
- Level lawn and mature landscaped gardens
- Four good-sized bedrooms, three with built ins and access to balcony, master suite features an ensuite
- Abundant under-house space and storage areas
- Lower level teen retreat or games room
- Carport, extra off-street parking, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Within close proximity to local shops, parks, bushland reserves and sporting fields
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022