5/104 Oaks Avenue
Amazing Affordable Lifestyle Pad by the Beach
Offering a rare entry level opportunity to own a beautifully styled beach pad within footsteps of the sand and surf, this light filled apartment promises a lifestyle of relaxed luxury and total convenience. Nicely elevated on the top floor with leafy views, it's only a couple of hundred metres from Dee Why's sizzling seaside cuisine scene and a short stroll up the road to town centre shopping, supermarkets and B-line city buses.
- Amazing lifestyle pad or prime investment opportunity
- Two minutes barefoot to Dee Why Beach for a swim or surf
- Bright and breezy living and dining space with tiled flooring
- Easy flow to an elevated treetop balcony with tranquil views
- Sleek open plan CaesarStone kitchen with ceramic cooktop
- Share laundry with allocated space for your washing machine
- Top floor setting within the immaculate 'Eden Court'
- Car space, double bedroom with built-ins, tidy bathroom
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).