1/57-59 Lagoon Street
Beautifully Renovated Ground Floor Apartment A Stroll To The Lake And Beach
A genuine lifestyle haven, a short stroll to Narrabeen Lake and beach, this renovated security apartment reveals stylish contemporary interiors within picturesque garden surrounds. The thoughtful low maintenance design offers a free-flowing layout for low-maintenance living, with easy level access, no steps, perfect for lifestyle seekers and downsizers. Positioned in an immaculate solid 1970's, double brick block of only eight, superbly positioned a short stroll to village shops, eateries, and express B-line city buses.
- Light-filled open plan living area, enhanced by polished timber floors
- Covered all-weather patio set amid lush gardens for utmost privacy
- Stone crafted kitchen with modern gas appointments including dishwasher
- Well-separated bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and heating systems
- Sleek bathroom, plantation shutters throughout, freshly painted interiors
- Lock up garage, intercom entry, well-maintained common areas/gardens
- Presents the perfect readymade pad or smart investment opportunity
Water Rates - $177 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $906 Per Quarter
This property is available to be shown by appointment.
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).