4/31 Seaview Avenue
Modern Newport Pad In Garden Setting
- Open plan living area flows out to a covered all-weather balcony
- Stone crafted kitchen with stainless oven and drawer dishwasher
- Two well-separated bedrooms fitted with built in wardrobes
- Bright bathroom with bath and shower, air conditioning
- Internal laundry with custom cabinetry, quality flooring
- New ceilings and lighting, plantation shutters, ample storage
- Secure car space, separate storage room, elevated ground floor
- Benefits from recent building updates, well-kept common areas
- A perfect readymade beachside pad or smart investment option
Strata: $760 per quarter
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022