12/29 Gladstone Street
Stylishly Renovated Beach Pad
- Recently renovated, ready for immediate enjoyment
- Boasts an impressive 100sqm on title, shares only one common wall
- Placed in a well-kept brick security building, set back from the street
- Exceptionally bright and airy, pleasant leafy district outlook
- Spacious living and dining area, seamlessly flows to an entertaining balcony
- Fully integrated European appliances including dishwasher
- Good sized bedrooms with built-ins, internal laundry
- Lock-up garage with separate storage room
- Only moments from the beach, marina and Newport Village
Water Rates - $171.96 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $365.65 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $847.80 Per Quarter
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).