4/112 Ocean Street
Beachside Sanctuary Of Unrivalled Peace Privacy And Lifestyle Appeal
- Peacefully nestled towards the front of a limited collection of designer residences
- Wake up to beautiful sunrises and fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the ocean
- Interiors showcase clean lines and high ceilings for cross ventilation and natural light
- Solid concrete slab and brick construction ensure reduced internal and external noise
- Open plan living area benefits from immaculately maintained timber floors
- Stone finished kitchen equipped with stainless steel European gas appliances
- Seamless flow into an updated entertaining deck/custom seating and built-in barbeque
- Well-sized bedrooms, master suite is fitted with walk-in and ensuite, study alcove
- Upstairs living area/retreat opens to a sun-lit rooftop entertainer terrace with ocean views
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, ample storage, quality carpet, internal laundry
- Security intercom, pet-friendly complex, residents outdoor beach shower, level street access
- Two secure car spaces in basement car park with storage cage and internal access
- Footsteps from St Joseph's Primary School and close to a selection of secondary schools
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).