51 Beacon Hill Road
Versatile Family Residence Offers Income Potential
Capturing panoramic views to the ocean from its elevated vantage point, this versatile dual level residences caters to a host of requirements for today's modern families over two self-contained levels. The upper level combining a selection of contemporary appointments, to provide every-day comfort, and the lower level is perfect for multi-generational families, with home plus income potential. Its positioned with quick access to quality schools, Westfield Warringah Mall, city buses, and beautiful beaches.
- Expansive never to built-out ocean and district views
- Sleek kitchen equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
- Separate lounge and dining areas framed in oversized windows
- Elevated alfresco entertaining balcony with views and sea breezes
- Three upstairs bedrooms, two are fitted with built-in robes
- Lower level two bedroom accommodation for own separate access
- Easy-care child-friendly level lawn, solid double brick construction
- Lock up garage, plus additional off-street parking for three cars
- Offers easy conversion to create a substantial life-long family home
- Scope to add value or reconfigure home to suit personal needs
This property is available to be shown by appointment.
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022