8/99 Pacific Parade
Sunlit Two Bedroom Apartment
Living is easy with this sunlit privately positioned two bedroom apartment. The living area enjoys plenty of natural light and flows out to the private balcony. Featuring good sized bedrooms, an internal laundry and a tidy bathroom, it is just a short stroll to the beach, restaurants, shops & transport.
- Sunlit living area opens to private balcony
- Renovated kitchen with plenty of bench space
- Quiet & private position at rear of block
- New carpet throughout, linen press
- Internal laundry and only one common wall
- Single carport with storage
- Great location only a short stroll to the beach, restaurants, shops & transport
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022