65 McIntosh Road
Fabulous Family Home or DA Approved Development Site
Nestled on 721sqm of fully enclosed near level lawns, this recently refurbished coastal bungalow is readymade for family living or presents an ideal opportunity for builders or a group of friends to utilise existing DA approved plans to redevelop into three separate dwellings. Located opposite Beverley Job Park within a short stroll of Narraweena Village and primary schools, it's an easy walk to Dee Why Town Centre and minutes from the beach.
- Excellent setting to raise a family with everything at your fingertips
- Private corner setting with deep fully enclosed near level rear lawns
- Bright and sunny living space, dining/casual living area by the kitchen
- Modernised gas kitchen, spacious bedrooms, main with built-ins
- Sunroom plus office space, sleek as new contemporary bathroom
- Separate retreat with games areas, office, wet bar and bathroom
- High ceilings with funky cornice, timber flooring, freshly painted
- Two large aluminium lock-up storage sheds at rear of garden
- DA approval to build three Sepp 5 residences for over 55's
- 3 x three bedroom, two bathroom residences with lock-up garages
- Great opportunity to pool with friends and choose your neighbours
- Ideal for a builder to get cracking straight away and flip quickly
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).