61 Monash Parade
Carefree Family Living in a Prime Beachside Address
Crowning the headland on a prized near level parcel of land, this tastefully updated family residence is perfectly configured and positioned to live life to the max. Flowing across two bright and breezy levels enhanced by modern finishes, it is nestled on enclosed easycare lawns within a five minute stroll of Dee Why Beach.
- Premier whisper-quiet coastal setting that's heaven for families
- Bright open living space with fireplace opens via bi-folds to lawn
- Sunlit dining room, modernised kitchen with s/steel appliances
- Casual area or office space with tiled flooring adjoins the kitchen
- Large bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, main with robe and ensuite
- Ultra-sleek main bathroom, second and ensuite are modern
- Laundry with w/c, high ceilings and freshly treated timber floors
- Elevated northeast terrace captures sunshine, sea breezes and views
- Set on a private pet and child-safe corner setting
- Easycare lawn with patio, landscaped garden with soaring palms
- Short to Dee Why Beach and pool with no busy roads to cross
- Easy walk to seaside eateries plus buses to Manly Wharf and the city
- Within the catchment area for Curl Curl North Public School
- Moments from Dee Why's reinvigorated town centre and shops
- Remote controlled double lock-up garage with internal access
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022