1/22 Westminster Avenue
Phenomenal Apartment Immersed Amid A Garden Oasis With Potential To Convert Study To 3rd Bedroom
As unique as it is spectacular, this superbly appointed security apartment is embraced by private level landscaped gardens with near level lawns, covered alfresco entertaining areas and open spaces that bask in northerly sunlight. The cutting-edge contemporary design celebrated seamless indoor/outdoor living with giant glass sliding doors opening to the gardens, and its peaceful leafy setting is a stroll from the town centre and B-line city buses, and an easy walk to Dee Why Beach.
- An idyllic carefree retreat for entertainers', downsizers or families
- Level child-safe outdoor space offers complete privacy
- Vast open floor living space extends on two sides to the gardens
- Covered front terrace opens to a sunlit north facing deck and lawn
- Tranquil rear courtyard with covered area merges with the lawn
- Dining room opens to terrace, ultra-chic bathrooms, internal laundry
- CaesarStone kitchen, gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- Home office with built-in timber desk or potential third bedroom
- Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, main with ensuite
- High ceilings, timber flooring and air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Set in an immaculate 10 year old building with near level access
- Stroll to parks, primary school, supermarkets and vibrant eateries
- Secure covered car space plus storage, covers 124sqm on title
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022