6/8 Westminster Avenue
North Facing Ground Floor Apartment In Peaceful Convenient Locale
Relaxed, functional and filled with endless natural light, this ground floor apartment is peacefully positioned within the solid 'Garden Court' building tucked away behind Dee Why's vibrant town centre. It offers a fantastic floorplan, with newly refreshed interiors, a selection of modern appointments and a private sun-soaked covered balcony. Its conveniently positioned a short walk to Dee Why's Town centre, B-line city buses and an easy bike ride to the beach.
- Immediate sense of space and comfort, easy level street access
- Fantastic separation between living and accommodation areas
- Good sized covered balcony takes in a tranquil leafy outlook
- Enviable setting to relax or enjoy afternoons entertaining
- Separate modern kitchen with adjoining internal laundry
- Two comfortable bedrooms are fitted with built in robes
- Contemporary bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Secure under building car space, solid double brick construction
- Ideal busy lifestyle seekers, young families, downsizers and investors
- Stroll to schools and parks, moments to eateries and seaside dining
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022