58 Edward Street
Solid Home First Time Offered in Premier Street
A family haven of timeless appeal, this C1950's full brick home's wonderfully welcoming interiors are awash with sunlight. Ahead of it' time, its well-proportioned interiors have been recently refreshed ready for immediate enjoyment, whilst offering further scope to update/reconfigure to individual requirements (STCA). It's situated in one of Narraweena's finest streets 500m to John's Catholic Primary School & Narraweena Public School, level walking distance to village shops and buses, plus a short drive to surf beaches.
- Enhanced with new kitchen, modern floors, fresh paint
- Enjoy or utilise the solid foundation to craft your dream home
- Light-filled living area with period ornamental fireplace
- Separate dining room and a new adjacent kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, main fitted with built in wardrobes
- Elevated wrap-around balcony captures coastal breezes
- Updated original bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Garden workshop offers potential for studio or teen retreat
- Outdoor laundry with extra w/c, storage room, level 562.8sqm
- Undercover carport, plus additional off-street parking
- Close to parks, Westfield Warringah Mall and B-line buses
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).