30/1-3 Sturdee Parade
Top Floor Fuss Free Beachside Abode
An exceptional offering in the heart of Dee Why, this north facing apartment presents an outstanding opportunity, a low-maintenance home or as an investment with strong rental return. Positioned in the most convenient location for lifestyle excellence within a resort style complex, with level lift access and secure parking. It's set with Dee Why Grand shops and express B-line city buses footsteps from your door, plus walking distance to vibrant eateries, the beach and ocean pool.
- Open plan lounge and dining area flows outdoors via sliding doors
- Covered north facing balcony overlooks the streetscape
- Smart kitchen with stainless steel oven/gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Set down the hallway the spacious bedroom has built-ins
- Contemporary bathroom with a shower over bath, integrated laundry
- Residents enjoy access to a saltwater swimming pool, spa and sauna
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022