5/10 Oaks Avenue
First Floor Apartment Sanctuary Designed For In/Outdoor Living
- Flowing open plan living area with a defined lounge and dining space
- Interiors benefit from abundant glass maximising natural light and airflow
- Wrap-around partially covered terrace, ideal for alfresco entertaining
- House sized kitchen with stainless gas appliances and generous cupboards
- King carpeted bedroom with mirrored built-ins and study area
- Chic bathroom with shower/bath, internal laundry, air conditioning
- Secure basement parking, lift access, intercom entry, pet-friendly complex
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022