3/11 Lismore Avenue
Lifestyle Pad by the Town Centre and Stroll to Beach
Perfectly positioned within footsteps of Dee Why's thriving town centre and a short level stroll from the beach, this spacious apartment is more than liveable as it is yet offers additional scope to stamp your creative mark. Comfortably spacious and equipped with a expansive balcony, it promises a lifestyle beyond compare in one of Sydney's fastest growing hot spots.
- Prized first-floor setting, 91sqm on title, tidy full brick building of 8
- Bright open living space with plenty of room for the dining table
- Easy flow to an elevated balcony
- Tidy & spacious kitchen offers scope to upgrade
- Spacious bedrooms, fully tilled bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Timber flooring, internal laundry, linen press
- Covered car space, easy stroll to cosmopolitan seaside eateries
- Footsteps to Woolworths, thriving eateries and B-line city buses
- Easy access to beach on foot or by bike via the lagoon path
Strata Rates: $812.15 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $177.12 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $350.50 p/q (approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022