23 Cherry Lane
Brand New Icon Home, Where Style Meets Family Functionality
- North facing facade ensure abundant natural light, open plan lounge and dining area
- Separate family room, all-season alfresco deck, child-friendly level lawn, no rear neighbour
- Elegant stone finished kitchen with Smeg gas appliances, integrated dishwasher, walk-in pantry
- Four sizeable upstairs bedrooms fitted with built-ins, master has walk-in and chic ensuite
- Timeless main bathroom with freestanding bath, guest powder room, European style laundry
- Auto double garage with internal access, air conditioning, alarm, bbq bayonet, ample storage
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).