7 Kadigal Place
Tranquillity, Privacy And Family Flexibility With Sweeping Ocean Views
- Interiors housed under high pitched ceilings for abundant light and airflow
- Spacious living room with floor-to-ceiling windows open to a covered verandah
- A selection of living and dining areas adaptable to suit family requirements
- Well-equipped stone finished kitchen with casual meals space overlooks courtyard
- Paved alfresco entertaining patio, courtyard area and generous secure lawn
- Four upstairs bedrooms with outdoor access, main has ensuite and ocean views
- Neat original full main bathroom, large laundry, guest powder room
- Air conditioning, ample storage throughout, newly carpeted, new blinds
- Tucked down the end of private drive, double carport, extra off-street parking
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).